Cookies are small files saved on the web browser utilized by any visitor to allow to server to remember the visit of that user after when he access again to our content. This information does not reveal his identity, nor personal data, and it does not access to saved content on his PC, but allows to system to identify you as a certain user that has visited the website before. Also it allows save your personal preferences and technical information as visits made or certain pages you visit.
The goal of cookies is facilitate to the user a fastest access to selected services.
If you don't want to cookies be saved on your web browser o if you prefer to be alerted when a cookie asks to be installed, you can configure them on your browsing options. Most of web browsers allows the management of cookies on 3 different ways:
- Cookies are rejected always;
- The web browser asks to user if he wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are accepted always;
Your web browser can include also the posibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your PC. Specifically the user usually can accept some of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when web browser is closed);
- Allow to server to create cookies to another domain.
To allow, know, block or delete installed cookies on your PC you can do it by web browser settings of your PC.
You can find out information about configuration of the most used web browsers on the following sites:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Safety -> Delete browsing history. You can check more information on Microsoft support or web browser help.
- Firefox: Menu -> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies and Site Data. You can check more information on Mozilla support or web browser help.
- Chrome: Menu -> Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy and security -> Content settings -> Cookies. You can check more information on Google support or web browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. You can check more information on Apple support or web browser help.
In relation to third party cookies, those unconnected to our website, we can't be responsible about content and veracity of the privacy policies included by them, thus the information that we offer is always in reference of the source.
This cookies policy can be modified according to legal, regulation demands or with the purpose of adapting that policy to dictated instructions of Spanish Protection of Personal Data, thus users are recommended to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made on this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either by the website or by email to registered users.